InsureShield™ Shipping Insurance
Insurance to protect in-transit goods, provide peace of mind and enhance your customer experience.
Protect your company and reputation with InsureShield™ Shipping Insurance by UPS Capital
Ok, you usually declare value on your shipments. So why is it when you file a claim, you feel like you have to hire a team of investigators to prove the carrier was liable? Declaring value is fine for some shippers but if you want real peace of mind and fewer headaches, choose InsureShield™ shipping insurance offered through UPS Capital Canada Insurance Brokers, Limited to cover your shipments regardless of carrier or mode. Either way it’s not carrier liability or declared value so you can be confident you’re insured.
A shipping insurance tool tailored for your business needs.
Available only for businesses located in Ontario.
- Coverage up to the insured value of the goods
- Worldwide coverage regardless of carrier or mode
- Coverage for concealed damage, expediting expenses, general average losses and more
- Policies configurable for perishable and time-sensitive goods
- Additional coverage available for porch-pirated losses
- Extended coverage for freight-collect and 3rd party shipments
- Simplified and streamlined claims process
Knowing the differences between shipping insurance, declared value and carrier liability can take the frustration out of transportation claims.
|Shipping Insurance||Declared Value/ Carrier Liability|
|Consistent and reliable protection for all carriers, all modes|
|Claims settlement based on invoice value of your shipment + freight|
|No need to prove fault or liability on the part of the carrier|
|90 days to uncover concealed damage and file a claim|
|Coverage for additional expenses incurred to expedite a replacement shipment due to loss or damage up to 20% value of the goods|